Ronit's Signature Facial
“Best Facial Treatment In Beverly Hills, California” ~ FOX 11 Los Angeles.
“The Red Carpet Facial” ~ Good Morning Britain
“Dubbed one of W magazine’s top 25 beauty professionals, this skilled celebrity aesthetician will help you rediscover that youthful glow.”
- Single treatment $450
- Package of 5 treatments $2000
- Duration 90 minutes
Effective and sophisticated 7 steps skin rejuvenation treatment that includes (Face, Neck & Chest):
1. 2. 3. Cleansing, extractions and vitamin C
4. A choice of Dermaplaning, Hydro Exfoliator or Wet Diamond Dermabrasion.
Hydro Exfoliator: the latest in skincare as an alternative to microdermabrasion without the use of crystals or diamond tips to abrade the skin. Instead, it combines the natural benefits of oxygen and water to shoot a pressurized stream of solution onto the skin. The high velocity of this procedure effectively removes dead skin cells at first contact, exfoliating and soothing the skin at the same time. Hydrodermabrasion hydrates, cleans, and revitalizes skin while supporting healthy blood circulation. Better circulation, in turn, promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers that tighten the skin and promote a youthful look. Now, you can receive all the benefits of microdermabrasion without any of the irritable side effects!
Wet Diamond Dermabrasion: Wet Diamond Dermabrasion is an aesthetic treatment after which our face improves considerably. It consists of sweeping away the outer layer of our skin through a system based on diamond tips, and is different than traditional dry microdermabrasion because it allows for the infusion of serums into the skin.
BENEFITS OF WET MICRODERMABRASION:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Promotes the production of collagen
- Infuses active ingredients from serums into skin
- Cleans and removes dead skin cells
- Decreases wrinkles and acne marks
- Reduces dilated and clogged pores
- Oxygenates and regenerates skin cells
- Tightens skin
- Leaves skin smooth and glowing
- Uses all-natural elements and minerals
5. Radio Frequency Theraphy uses currents similar to the ones found naturally in our body’s electrical circuits to cause tissues to contract, which in turn safely tighten skin and increase its contour. When the body creates resistance to the currents, heat is generated, which strengthens and refines the underlying tissues. Because of the ability of radiofrequency to reach the dermal layer of the skin, the skin is made firmer while existing collagen fibers are also strengthened. Aging degrades collagen proteins found naturally in our skin, so regenerating collagen production is the key ingredient to tightening the skin and therefore regaining its youthfulness. This non-invasive treatment includes absolutely no downtime, pain, or discomfort.
6. Light Therapy: LED light of therapy to deliver light energy in a similar way plants absorb light energy from the sun. Light Therapy emits UV-free, beneficial light rays that energize cells and stimulate the body's natural process to build new proteins and regenerate cells. The Light Therapy combines advanced red and infrared lights to increase circulation, reduce inflammation, and encourage deeper product absorption. It also stimulates collagen and elastin to prevent the early signs of aging and restore an overall radiant, healthy skin.
7. The oxygen dome is a simple-to-use yet incredibly advanced tool that simply goes over your face, completely covering it from all sides, and works its magic. Purified oxygen or negative ions are comfortably infused into the skin, boosting the various benefits of any products applied to the skin during a facial. The machine works by sucking in air from the immediate environment, separating out the nitrogen, and pumping 90% oxygen through the dome to be absorbed by your skin. Not only is your skin receiving the benefits of pure oxygen, but your body is too as you breathe it in. This revitalizes your skin because every day in our environments, we are bombarded with an excess of positive ions that wear down our skin. These cations cause tiredness, fine lines, and wrinkles, which negative ions from the oxygen dome directly combat. Negative ions are effectively used to clean the air of allergens, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, and more, and work the very same way on our skin by removing harmful pollutants. They fight against free radicals that harm our skin as well as replace damaged skin cells, which helps balance skin pH. As a result, acne-causing bacteria are destroyed, collagen production is stimulated, nutrient intake is supported, and the tone and texture of the skin is significantly improved. It is a comfortable, easy, and fast treatment that effectively refreshes and reinvigorates all skin types.
🌿Benefits sensitive skin that cannot undergo other forms of microdermabrasion
🌿Decreases visibility of scarring and dark shadows
🌿Improves blood circulation
Supports collagen and elastin production
🌿Leaves skin smooth and glowing
Uses all-natural elements and minerals
🌿Deep skin hydration
🌿Detoxes and reduces inflammation
This deep stimulating, exfoliating, brightening, hydrating and detoxing treatment renews firmness and elasticity while providing deep hydration that leaves your skin bright, glowing, plumped and tight!
For best results a series of treatments weekly or bi - weekly intervals, followed a monthly maintenance facial. Highly recommended for quick skin rejuvenation for brides, photo shoots, movie sets or special events!
"Ronit's Signature" Treatment featured in: FOX-11 news, Good Morning Britain, Estrella TV, Angelino, "W" magazine, Beverly Hills Magazine, Self, The Hollywood Reporter, Genlux, LA Fashion, Estylo and has Such stars as: Nancy Reagan, Bo Derek, Fergie, Ellen Pompeo, Helen Mirren, Maria Conchita Alonso, Jules Asner, Lisa Breckenridge, Dorothy Lucy, DJ Paul, Smokey Robinson and more.
Book It Today. You Deserve It.
We understand life happens, so if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your scheduled appointment, we require that you let us know at least 48 hours’ in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid cancellation/rescheduling fees.