Schedule your chemical peel in winter
Chemical peels are an ideal way to get your skin ready for summer fun. You should schedule peel appointments during the winter months, when you’re more likely to be indoors and away from the sun’s harmful rays. This gives you plenty of time to allow your skin to heal after a peel treatment.
Book your appointment and enjoy $50 off your first visit
Enjoy 50% off your first peel - because we're sure that you'll love it once you try it.
Anti-aging smoothing chemical peels face and body:
Chemical peel face and body combines TCA, lactic acid and salicylic acid to effect dramatic changes in the skin appearance and texture. An excellent choice for treating rough, dehydrated and sun-damaged skin on face, neck, legs, back, chest and hands. Firms and tighten the skin.
Face and neck $400, Chest $125, Legs $600, Back $500, Hands $175, Arms $300
PEEL perfection lift with Retinol:
this exclusive blend of salicylic, lactic, resorcinol and retinol in a blendof peptide and plant - derived stem cell extracts creates "perfection" in addressing moderate to severe photo aging, deeper lines and wrinkles as well as pigmentation disorders and acne.
Face, Neck and Chest $450
Mild peels - can be added to any facial -
- *Vitamin C Peel - Brighten and lighten the skin.
- *Retinal Peel - Helps with lines and brown spots.
- *Dr. Schwab Papaya Enzyme - Natural papaya extract.
- *Aloe Vera Peel - Alpha Hydroxyl Acids combine with soothing aloe Vera. Exfoliate, moisturize, rebalance and encourage new skin growth.
- *Glycolic Peel - Softening of the fine lines, smoothing rough texture, tighter and firmer complexion. Excellent treatment for oily and acne prone skin.
- *Beta Peel - Particularly effective in exfoliating the lower dermal skin layers without causing harm to underlying tissues. Contains Salicylic Acid, and Vitamin E. Rebalances the skin and encourage new skin growth.
48 HOURS’ CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE POLICY:
We understand life happens, so if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your scheduled appointment, we require that you let us know at least 48 hours’ in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid cancellation/rescheduling fees.